Our High 5 Awards are designed to recognise your members achievements in helping to publise your Scout Group, Explorer Scout Unit or Scout Network to your local community and celebrate their scouting achievement as they move through the movement.
Badge requirements are simple:
High 5 Award 1
- gain at least one Friendship Award
- gain either the Shouting about Scouting badge or Community Involvement badge (or both)
- gain a link badge as you move to your next section
- gain your Chief Scout’s Award before you move on to the new section.
High 5 Award 2
- gain the Adult Recruiters badge or a second Friendship Award
- gain any stage of the Community Impact stage badges
- gain the next link badge aes you move to your new section
- gain your Chief Scout’s Award before you move on to the next section.
Where is the badge worn?
This badge is for young people…
The badge is to be worn on the left arm amongst the activity badges that the young person has earned.
Download these requirements ready for printing HERE.