How many times have you found yourself staring at blank page on your computer when creating promotional materials for a Scout event? Whether it’s for an activities day, a quiz night, or an AGM, creating something from scratch can be a real chore. Despite the fact that the requirements are almost identical from Group to Group, we are constantly re-inventing the wheel when it comes to local communications.
The Scout Brand Centre – scouts.org.uk/brand
To help you produce professional, on-brand posters, leaflets, newsletters etc., a large range of templates and tools are available through the Scout Brand Centre and particularly in the Print Centre which you can find at https://www.n2printcentre.com
The print centre allows to create your own personalised resources, adding your own local information, times and contact details. There is no charge for you to create the materials and print them as PDFs on your home printer or If multiple copies are required you can download a PDF to send to a local printer or send them to print from the print centre to N2 Visual Communications Ltd.
The benefits are significant:
- The templates are quick and easy to use – you can create a professional looking poster including your local details in three minutes.
- All images and fonts will be in place already
- There’s no need to spend money on expensive software or equipment.
- Your local resources will have the same look and feel as national resources
- Communications can be personalised making them more powerful and effective
A library of resources has been created for you to explore and adapt. This includes:
- stationery (letterhead, business cards, compliment slips)
- invites and tickets
- signage for your meeting place